Creative Copywriter - £35-45K
Josh Doel - Josh@nekolondon.com
Established in Cambridge, the agency in question established itself within the creative communications / reporting arena. Standing at around 40 heads, the agency has built a reputation based around its strategical approach, creative output and the emphasis is places on truly understanding the brands they work with. In turn, meaning that any work undertaken is executed to the highest degree.
The agency in question are looking for a talented creative copywriter with experience CR/sustainability copywriter to join a talented team of writers. They are ideally looking for this individual to be based in their small but growing London based studio. You will be working and liaising closely with the Head of Copy and the Creative Directors across both Print and Digital.
This client-facing role will involve writing and editing clear, engaging copy for sustainability reports, websites and other corporate communications.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Solid writing and copyediting skills
- Previous experience in business communications, report writing, campaign work and/or corporate storytelling
- A good knowledge of sustainability issues
- An ability to distil key messages from complex or technical information
- An aptitude for writing for different channels, including digital and social media
- An ability to build client relationships.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A keen eye for detail
- Commercial awareness.