Middleweight UX designer - 30-35k
Josh Doel - Josh@nekolondon.com
A healthcare focused communications agency is looking to make a new UX hire within the small, yet growing team that services a wider agency group. Based in Central London, operates in the healthcare sector and consists of three separate businesses; an integrated
patient centric communications agency, a digital healthcare specialist and a medical communications
agency. The agency group was formed to provide each of the businesses with access to a central pool of specialist
talent. The agencies are made up of bright individuals who are passionate about their work and who always strive
for success for their projects and clients. We work on a diverse range of projects from websites and learning tools through to mobile apps and augmented reality.
The agency in question are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for taking business, user and technical requirements and
translating them into user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also structure and
wireframe/prototype the overall functionality of a website, mobile app, conference assets and iterate upon it to
ensure a great user experience.
The successful candidate will ideally have an agency background with at least 2 years experience. You will work
directly with various senior to junior members of staff with a ranging knowledge of digital. If you are keen to
contribute, develop and grow within a young and ambitious agency please get in touch.
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate client’s vision by researching, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up
user experiences for digital solutions.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide
range of devices and interfaces.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Key skills and experience
• Two or more years working as a User Experience Designer. Preference will be given to
candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital
• Expertise in UX software such as Axure, Sketch and Omnigraffle. Basic HTML, CSS3, and
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep
understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders.
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and
showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.