Digital Project Manager - 35-40k
Mandip Dass - Mandip@nekolondon.com
Lovely Design agency based in London are looking for a strong client facing Digital Project Manager to join their team
The company: Our client is an established Design and Branding agency based in London; they specialise in corporate communications, investor relations and branding
The role: As a Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for the hands on delivery of digital projects from conception through to delivery. You will work closely with the client to take a brief and ensure that expectations are managed throughout the project lifecycle.
You will be delivering small to medium sized CMS builds, enhancements, re-skins and migration projects with budgets upto £300k and will be working alongside the New Business team to help define cost estimates and put together pitches
The candidate: The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
• At least 3 years full cycle project delivery experience in digital agency environment;
• Experience in working with corporate communications / IR websites;
• Strong track record of delivering websites and commercial experience of working with Drupal CMS
• Excellent client facing skills with management of senior stakeholder and 3rd parties
• Excellent at scheduling, calm under pressure with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track;
• Strong customer service skills;
This agency offer a lovey working environment with a strong collaborative working culture
Digital Project Manager opportunity in London; get in touch and send me your CV now!!
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more.