Middleweight Designer - 30k - 36k
Joshua Doel - Josh@nekolondon.com
The agency in question is a Creative Advertising Agency, based in west London, that produce a variety of creative and design solutions with a lean on a digital output. They are currently looking to expand the Design team with the ideal candidate possessing at least 3 years’ experience working in a Digital Design team - ideally within an similar agency.
You will be working across a number of Beauty, Electronic & FMCG clients, you will work on your own as well as part of the larger team, inspiring and educating your colleagues and clients along the way.
The agency are a lively and friendly team, who love working collaboratively when required. They are advocates of encourage training and personal development and love to see their staff grow and progress within their roles.
If you would like to join what can only be described as a really exciting and creative Agency and you’re willing to be test your creative and design skills, then this challenge might be the one for you.
- Fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch & Invision/Marvel
- You can demonstrate the ability to take a project from concept to delivery – scoping, wire-framing, original design
- You can demonstrate the ability to translate abstract concepts into elegant design solutions
- Collaborate in your designs with Art Directors
- Understand visual trends
- Interpret Clients’ ideas to deliver a straight forward design solution
- Experience in UX/UI
- An eye for detail, especially when testing & reviewing responsive website design
- You will have an understanding of the bridge between design and development and be comfortable briefing your designs into other teams.
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will be interested in emerging developments in digital innovation and look to include them in your work and educate your colleagues about your discoveries
- A working knowledge of CSS3/HTML5
- You will have had experience in branding
- You will enjoy illustrating
- Google docs/slides
- Prototyping skills (Framer or similar)
What they offer:
- A great place to work
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 28 after 5 years’ service
- Contributory Pension Scheme– 3% of salary rising to 5% after 5 years’ service
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Frequent Staff Outings
- We promote training & development
- Culture Club
- Fully stocked fridge!