Digital Project Manager / Web build - £40k-45k
Exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a Digital agency specialising in Corporate Communications
The company: Our client is a Digital agency specialising in Corporate Communications for a range of clients across FS, FMCG and Retail
They have a well-structured working environment with established teams in place and plenty of opportunity to grow
The role: As a Digital Project Manager will be working across a range of accounts delivering complex website builds, corporate websites, IR tools, apps, social, content and videos. You will be responsible for managing projects throughout the full project lifecycle from initiation through to delivery, managing client expectations along the way. You will work closely with creative, technical and client services teams and ensure that projects are on track in a timely fashion and within budget
The candidate: The Digital Project Manager will need to have previous experience of working in a digital agency environment
· Three to five years website project management experience
· Experience of website design, usability and management of copy and content creation
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure to deadlines
· Proven track record of effective time management
· Confident and effective client communication skills
· Great communication skills and a strong track record of delivering complex technical and Web-build projects
· Should have a 'Can do’ attitude, and be able to work under pressure. You will have a passion for digital along with the knowledge of the latest web technologies.
· Finally, experience of working in an Waterfall/ Agile environment would be an advantage.
My client are offering a competitive package with benefits including private health insurance, subsidised gym memberships and regular social activities
Digital Project Manager role at a Digital Corporate Communications agency; get in touch and send me your CV now!!