Integrated Project Manager - 45k - 50k
Brilliant opportunity for a Senior Integrated Project Manager to join lovely Integrated agency in London
Mandip / Mandip@nekolondon.com
The company: Our client is an Award winning Integrated agency based in the Central London. They specialise in delviering exciting integrated solutions for clients within the Life Sciences arena
The role: As a Senior Integrated Project Manager you will form part of a larger PM function and will deliver a range of projects including, interactive tools, experiential marketing, websites, microsites, leaflets, posters and print ads.
- You will form part of a PM team of 7 and will be responsible for leading the delivery of integrated projects
- You will manage the full project management lifecycle from scoping through to delivery
- Produce documenation including SOWs, functional and technical specs and status reports
- Responsible for the timely delivery of integrated campaigns
- Strong track record of delivering integrated projects in an agency environment
- Initiating and running multiple projects simultaneously.
- Track-record of planning, budgeting and delivering projects upto £250k
- An understanding of the project lifecycle and delivery methodologies
- Good understanding of web and mobile technologies and exposure to a range of CMS
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Organised, calm and able to work under pressure in a fast moving working environment
My client are offering a great working environment and exposure of working with some fantastic forward thinking brands
Senior Integrated Project Manager opportunity in London; get in touch and send me your CV now!!
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more.