Lead Developer in Test Automation - Central London - 60k - 70k
Lead Developer in Test Automation - Central London
We're seeking an experienced Senior Developer in Test Automation for a global data-driven global agency that partners with some really exciting brands including Google and the Financial Times.
This particular role will be responsible for agreeing to goals for the QA chapter and guiding the team towards meeting these goals. The lead must be an active and proactive developer of code, specifications and planning documents.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Leads collaborative decision making for definition of testing standards
- Communicates daily with the Product and Engineering chapters to ensure that the chapters are supporting each other
- Represents the QA chapter in regular updates with the executive team
- Contributes to the Essence Technology codebases from the point of view of testing and shared APIs
- Enforces high quality standards across the testing automation codebases
- Co-ordinates the QAs working on different teams to share knowledge and best practices across the chapter
- Encourages the professional development of members of the QA Chapter
- Is proactive in ensuring that Essence Technology teams do their best to deliver quality software in the most cost-efficient manner
- Plays an active role in the writing and maintenance of eXecutable Specification
- Oversees the implementation of the eXecutable Specification based acceptance testing
- Advises on configuration of the CD
Fluency in modern approaches to using web technologies (single page apps, restful APIs) is important as is an understanding of design principles that support making code testable and flexible.
This is an urgent vacancy so please do not hesitate to send through your details to find out more.