Junior Digital PM - Design and Branding agency - London - £25k
Design and Branding agency based in London are looking for a junior digital Project Manager to join them
The company: Our client is an established Design and Branding agency based in London; they specialise in corporate communications, investor relations and branding for a wide range of clients
The role: As a Junior Digital Project Manager you will be assisting the project managers on the larger projects as well as managing small projects independently. You will be responsible for the hands on delivery of digital projects from conception through to delivery. You will work closely with the client to take a brief and ensure that expectations are managed throughout the project lifecycle.
You will be working on small to medium sized CMS rebuilds, enhancements, re-skins and migration projects with budgets upto £300k and will be working alongside the New Business team to help define cost estimates and put together pitches
The candidate: The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
• At least 18 months experience working in a digital project management capacity in a digital agency environment;
• Experience in working with corporate communications / IR websites;
- Experience of working with project management tools including JIRA and MS Project
• Excellent client facing skills with management of senior stakeholder and 3rd parties
• Excellent at scheduling, calm under pressure with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track;
• Strong client facing skills
This agency offer a lovey working environment with a strong collaborative working culture
Digital Project Manager opportunity in London; get in touch and send me your CV now!!
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more.