Product Designer - West London - Up to 35k
A West London based consultancy who have probably one of the most diverse offerings are looking for a product designer to join their team. An agency who have had success for decades now, a business that is well positioned to continue their success and making good on their heritage.
As a product designer, you will work across a broad spectrum of design that will involve designing products for homewares / consumer / electrical ranges. You’ll work in conjunction with some talented product developers and various brands to create ranges and individual products for marquee brands and beyond.
The expectations around your role will be to create moodboards and develop product stories in earnest, whilst having an eye for texture and material considerations. Having an affinity with research and the area you’re designing for will bode well here; understanding what to design and for what range.
You’ll also be tasked with product sketching and rendering.
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 1+ years of experience in an agency, or in-house environment.
- You’ll have a diverse book spanning consumer, homewares and electrical ranges.
- You will be conversant across the Adobe creative suite + a 3D program, hopefully.
- Be passisonate about building ranges from research through to delivery.
- Creatively and technically minded in equal measure.
Sound interesting? Get in touch for a chat. Jack@nekolondon.com