Digital Data Analyst – Google Analytics - Central London - £35-40k
We’re working with an established corporate and brand communications agency with offices in London and in multiple locations across the UK as well as internationally, they are seeking a data analyst with strong google analytics experience to join them on a permanent basis. This vacancy is a new area for them so allows for the opportunity bring fresh ideas to the table across data and insights analysis as well as social listening and monitoring on behalf of end clients in multiple industries.
The role of ‘Data Analyst’ is three-fold:
1. Insight – Their creative process is driven by insight, so you will be expected to use your data analysis skills to contribute to existing client and new business opportunities. Just as importantly, creativity no longer exists in a vacuum; good agencies prove the difference it makes to their clients’ businesses. The data analyst role is responsible for substantiating the value of their services to clients and helping optimize work over time.
2. Delivery – The focus of the Data Analyst is insight and measurement, but they will also be relied upon to make sure the agency is capturing data accurately and that the project management team are able to embed reporting and measurement tools correctly into the projects they deliver.
3. Champion – whether it’s a colleague with a question or an overheard conversation where a data-driven approach could make a difference, you will be expected to be the champion for a data/insight-led way of working by showing enthusiasm and building relationships within the agency.
· Google analytics – ability to conduct analytics performance reviews, as well as over-see best practice implementation of GTM on all digital projects.
· Social listening – experience of data analysis through social listening platforms to gain client and sector insight.
· Strong quantitative reasoning skills
· Deep GA / GTM experience
· Familiar with a range of social listening products
· Sensitivity to client challenges and supportive attitude to aid or provide solutions
· Engaging, collaborative and adept at building internal and external relationships
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
· Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
· Organised and can multi-task with ease
· A 'can do' mentality
· Business and commercial awareness
· Ability to deliver exceptional client service
· Flexible, adaptable style and approach
· Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry
· Basic dev skills with SQL, CSS, PHP, Python are desirable but not essential.
· Understand clients’ businesses and their audiences to produce more effective work
· Make use of the tools available and recommend new ones where they could drive real value for the agency and end clients
· Ensure they are taking a joined-up approach to the work they do and that everything is measurable
Implementation / Management
· Support the project management team in the implementation of data tools
· Provide trouble-shooting support when required
· Establish processes/check lists to support the QA and Support teams
· Knowledge sharing around your areas of expertise
· Willingness to help colleagues solve problems or understand new requirements
· Member of pitch teams when required
This is an urgent position for the business so do not delay in send through your CV to be considered.