Operations Lead - £60-70k – Creative Agency – London
The company: Our client is a creative agency in London are looking for a Digitally savvy Operations Lead to join them. They specialise in delivering digital, CRM, print, OOH, radio and event led projects
The role: As an Operations Lead you will be overseeing the creative and production department and ultimately be responsible for the day to day running of the agency and creative output
As an Operations Lead you will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day running of all production output across digital, design, artworking and creative.
- Running a creative department (digital and print) and being responsible for creative output
- Line managing department leads, recruitment across permanent and freelance
- Monitoring and managing financials including:
- Final sign off and oversight of all freelance spend alongside Studio manager.
- Oversight on all production estimates/billings alongside Project leads.
- Sending of weekly finance WIPs to all clients alongside Project leads.
- Presentation of production finances to CEO and managing partners monthly, and clients quarterly.
- Management of all 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Be the escalation point for all operation, production and resource issues, and ultimately responsible for prioritisation of work across business. Solve all technical issues that may arise
The candidate: The Operations Lead will need to have previous experience of:
- Running production and creative departments within an agency environment
- Financial management and reporting
- Resourcing across freelance and permanent
- Excellent understanding of all technical platforms and emerging creative technologies (AR, VR)
- Excellent understanding of dynamic content and a strong track record of overseeing a large volume of projects including microsites, banners, emails, homepage takeovers etc
- Excellent understanding of digital production/delivery (end to end)
My client are a creative agency with a fab culture and lots of room for progression - get in touch if you are open to hearing more.
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.