PR Account Executive – London - £20-25k
My client are an Award Winning creative agency based in central London, they specialise in delivering integrated campaigns for clients within the Entertainment and FMCG sectors.
They are looking for an ambitious PR Account Executive with a track record on working with Entertainment brands
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting senior members of the PR team
- Researching and assisting with writing and presentation of PR proposals
- Getting involved in brain storm sessions, competitor analysis etc
- Attending and co-ordinating client meetings and assisting with weekly reporting
- Preparing media lists, drafting press releases
- Selling into media and maintaining own relationships with press publications,
radio, TV and online contacts
The right candidate will have experience in the following:
- Working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Proven track record of assisting and managing PR campaigns
- Maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships
- Have a genuine interest in films, music and events
My client are a creative agency with a fab culture and lots of room for progression - get in touch if you are open to hearing more.
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more.