Front End Developer – Central London – £35k per annum
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and commercially astute front-end developer with a can-do attitude to join a well-established integrated agency in central London. You will have had a couple of year’s commercial experience (agency-side preferably) in a similar role and be ready to make the next move. Some experience within the financial services sector is preferred but not essential.
You will have a solid understanding of digital production process, be responsible to ensure a number of diverse digital projects (from websites and apps, to emails and banners) are delivered on time and to a high quality standard. Ability to multi-task, prioritise, work to deadlines and strive under pressure is the key.
You will be working closely with their incredibly talented team and have the expertise to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively. Suggesting a range of alternative solutions is always welcome too.
If you’re able to combine the art of design with the art of programming and want to work in a small and friendly environment, this role is the one for you.
- Proficient understanding of:
ý web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
ý HTML email <tables>
ý Adobe’s creative suite. Can slice designs from Photoshop and Illustrator
ý code versioning tools (Git/Bitbucket)
- Good understanding of:
ý SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
ý asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Comfortable working on multiple platforms (Mac & PC)
- Confident with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knowledge of at least one build tool / process runner (Webpack / Gulp / Grunt)
Nice to have:
- CMS experience (off the shelf & bespoke)
- HTML5 Banner animation (Adobe Animate / Greensock)
- Some experience with LAMP, MEAN/MERN and/or Microsoft.NET WINS Stacks.
What do you get in return?
We’re glad you asked.
You’ll enjoy being part of a fun, friendly and dynamic team. But more than that, there is an attractive package including 23 days’ holiday, office Christmas closure, pension, private medical insurance, great social scene and numerous other benefits.
Please send through your CV to be considered.