Front End Developer- Central London - £45-50k per annum
Are you an experienced Front End Developer who seeks freedom and creativity in your next career move? To develop products that you’re passionate about and to work with emerging brands that excite you?
We’re assisting a digital studio pushing the boundaries in terms of UI / UX and web visuals generally in finding a Midweight Front End Developer. You’ll have an eye for the finest details, know your JS, and be as happy diving into well-documented code as you are developing your own.
You’ll be well versed in available Front End frameworks and technologies, but able to make calculated decisions about what to use based on the project at hand. You get excited by new architecture techniques and love the idea of developing highly functional, data-rich single page web applications with dynamic, JS-driven interfaces. Knowing tech like you do, you’re excited by the future of the web and what possibilities lie ahead with advances in technologies like React, Redux and Node.
· Prior commercial experience of using ReactJS
· 1-2 years experience in a team developing highly functional, data-rich web applications with dynamic, JS-driven interface
· Strong experience with CSS (and pre-processors like Sass or PostCSS), RWD, HTML
· Experience with tools like Webpack and Babel
· Experience with Git & GitFlow tools
· Strong product design and UX love
· Experience in working with designers and design tools (Photoshop, Sketch)
· Good written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical matters simply and clearly to non-technical colleagues
· Ability to work efficiently and iterate often to produce high-quality code
Nice to Haves:
· Experience in code testing is a plus (Mocha, Chai, Jasmine…)
· Experience with agile development methodology and working with cross functional teams
As this is an urgent vacancy please do not hesitate to apply!