Presentation designer - £40,000 - £45,000
An international, globally recognised agency that have a genuinely full service, integrated offering is looking for a presentation designer to join their ranks. Off the back of their continued success for the last couple of years in terms of pitch wins.
What does a presentation designer do at this agency?
Sitting between the traditional design team and the new business team, you will be offering a full suite of creative thinking as well as leading on the design of presentations (think all singing all dancing creative introductions). Presentations will be used for a variety of things, the pursuit of new business, showcasing creative routes to existing clients and delivering ROI to senior stakeholders, internally
We’re ideally looking for someone who has been in this kind of role before. Here are some of the key things we will be looking for:
- A commercial and creative grasp on Keynote and hopefully a knowledge of animation.
- A creative mind with the ability of distilling concepts into palatable presentations.
- An effective communicator who can take creative direction under pressure.
- Somebody who has held a similar role before.
- You’ll be used to juggling multiple projects and used to juggling time-frames.
Amazing agency famed for their culture, creative work and opportunity – Jack@nekolondon.com